TUESDAY, JANUARY 19
The MX City gov decided, after a safe performance over the past months, to categorize film and commercial production as essential activities, therefore Film Commission offices are open and ready for permitting public locations
We must adhere to Safe Work COVID Protocols (PPE, testing, sanitize equipment and locations, safe distance and staggered call times)
In terms of crew size, we have to allow for enough space for safe distance on exteriors. Interiors limited to minimal and essential crew.Permitting takes 10 days, urgent permits 3 days.Travel, no restriction to enter the country, and no quarantine upon arrival.
Testing, we can perform PCR test with 24hr results turnaround, and quick Antigen test on arrival.
CONTAGION RISK LEVEL AT
TUESDAY, JANUARY 19
- Contagion risk level – Orange (moderate)
- Film permits – Open
- Castings are conducted remotely and video submissions are encouraged.
- PPM and fittings are conducted remotely
- Talent testing 3 days prior to shoot
- PPE and sanitizer always available for in-person work
ON SET PROTOCOLS
- Only talent is allowed to remove mask during takes
- Mandatoy PPE for all crew and cast
- Dedicated medic on set
- COVID compliance officer
- Colored wristband system
- Closed food catering with no self service
- Social distance when possible
- 30 people maximum allowance per set
- Video village fully remote and independent
- Staggered call times, when possible
- Clear signage in work areas
- Hand sanitizing stations in points of entry and common areas
- Surface cleaning team, constantly sanitizing equipment handled by more than one person.
- Temperature and symptoms revisions in every point of entry.
- Mexico’s borders are open for travelers without restrictions. And no mandatory quarantine period is in place.
- We can perform PCR test upon arrival with 24 hr results turnaround.
- Our customs broker is ready to expedite import processes.
REMOTE WORK STREAMING SOLUTION
- We use Qtake and ZOOM for real time streamings and video conferences.
- We also provide live feeds from wardrobe and make up workspaces.